Friday, October 28, 2011

Notes Art

Scarlett & Gizmo Wall Art


I had this project done a while ago. It was very easy, took no time and turned out wonderful.

I took two piures of our dogs:
                              Gizmo                                                                               Scarlett
Using Picasa I turned these pictures black and white, played with lights and shadows and cropped them to get these: 

Then I used Colorful notes (4":6") to print puppies. I used blue/yellow/pink. To figure out how many note sheets to print we need to know the size of the art work you want to make. In my case I had a 18" by 24" frame. So I printed 18 notes total (6 of each color).

Next I used double-sided tape to put my notes on the 18":24" sheet of paper. I used tape because it makes it look very clean and do not affect notes (glue may show little ruffles).

Next just put the artwork in the frame and enjoy :)





No comments:

Post a Comment