Friday, November 11, 2011

Accidental Art

Have you ever wanted to take a picture, but either the wrong setting on the camera or the lack/excess of light prevented you from doing so? Well, that happens all the time and instead of the desired view, you often get clumsy swirls or spotty circles.  Do not rush to delete those accidental shots as they may become a very cool art. Here I have a few shots that I took at night from a moving car; and because of the particular setting that I used, the shutter speed of the camera was a few seconds long and my pictures ended up very swirly and obscure.  Anyway, you probably have taken shots like that at some point when shooting at night. So, what to do with those kinds of pictures?  I took my night shots worked the light and shadow to make the colors pop, and used a simple sequence to make it worth putting in the frame :)

Before:
                                                     
After:
Before:
After:

Before:
After:


No comments:

Post a Comment