Friday, November 11, 2011

Pimp your car....with toys!

One day on my way home I came across this funky car parked on the side of the road and attracting people with its coolness. It was calling you to come over and look in more detail what was on the car. I came closer and saw hundreds of toys, anything from the Star Trek collectibles to PEZ candy holders. Needless to say this car was a masterpiece. This car made me wonder about the owner :) This is actually a great way to utilize your childhood toys :P


For people who like cartoons this car represents a jewel. For about five minutes I was there with my camera; my eyes were running all over the car recognizing cartoon/comics characters. It was fun. 

Mike from Monsters Inc.
Bender from Futurama

How many characters can you find?

No comments:

Post a Comment